At First State Bank & Trust Co. our experienced bankers are there to help with all your credit needs. We tailor financing solutions to meet your individual situation and offer an ongoing relationship with your originating officer. With our local decision making, we provide quick responses, competitive pricing and a banker who knows and understands your business.
Lines of Credit
A line of credit provides access to a set amount of funds to meet the cash flow needs of your business.
- Flexibility for financing working capital
- Use for accounts receivable and inventory financing
- Ideal for seasonal fluctuations or trading asset growth
- Term financing for equipment, real estate and fixed-asset growth, business expansion or acquisition.
- Maximize cash flow by financing fixed assets over their useful life.
- Production and commodity loans
- Commercial livestock operations
- Grain storage and warehousing businesses
- Agri-business equipment, manufacturing and sales
- Agricultural support businesses providing inputs and service
- Value added and agricultural processing firms
- Farm real estate
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
SBA loans can provide funds to new and existing businesses for the purpose of acquiring equipment, financing expansion or providing working capital. Terms range from one to ten years.
For more information contact:
(620) 285 6931
NOTE: Please do not send confidential information via email as security cannot be guaranteed.